Website structure development
Creating a site structure is the formation of an idea: what a person wants to work with, what to promote. Despite the length of the development process, it is completely justified. When a potential buyer enters the site page, he must be clearly guided in the information posted on it. It should not be crumpled, chaotic, it is unclear for what purpose it is intended. New projects and existing ones need to optimize site structures.
What gives the development of the site structure
The main tool of the client, focused on the web resource, is the structure of the latter. It is important for the visitor to find the answer to his question, to get the necessary information. At the same time, the person wants to do everything quickly, with a minimum number of clicks, which should be taken into account when developing the structure of the site .
The client must immediately understand:
- where he is;
- how to get to the main page;
- how to go to the desired category of goods or services, where to meet similar;
- where are the contact details of the company, its details for payment, working hours, terms of cooperation.
You can use the link, but the basic information should be posted on the site.
Proper site structure design attracts most search engines. They easily index pages without missing anything important. Going to the site with unclear keywords, confusing text, with poor design, the bot may notice it as second-rate, does not deserve attention. Bots look at the resource for indexing by periods. And every day is important when starting a business. You can order a site from a competent copywriter, but if it is poorly structured, it will not be visited by a consumer. The search engine will not be able to see why the web resource should be given to people.
Site structure types
When starting to develop the structure of the site, you should choose its type. It happens:
- linear, in which each page links to another, is used to introduce the customer to several products;
- block for the presentation of one product, each block describes a certain advantage, and the pages link to each other;
- Hierarchical, optimal for site promotion.
You choose which type of structure to use.
Website design and development: features
The structure of the web-site includes a list of sections, pages and other working blocks used as individual elements and interdependent.
Design and development of site structure have a number of features. This requires:
- adhere to the uniformity of elements, clarify their hierarchy;
- Avoid creating similar pages;
- Do not use duplicate partitions;
- provide easy and fast access to the main points from any page of the desired site;
- Exclude unnecessary partitions;
- Choose the best structure for the resource you want.
For easy development of the structure of the website it is possible to use programs: Paint, Power Point, MS Visio.
To carefully select and organize the list of keys distributed on the pages of the site, use create a site structure based on the semantic core. Its main tasks are:
- Expanding the main key list;
- help in designing a quality structure;
- Divide the site into several categories and subcategories.
This structure is used to optimize contextual ads, various ads, track well-known customer requests and competitors who use them to promote.
For site promotion we offer BAST Web Studio services. We will help you create the right content for your business page profitably and quickly.