Order turnkey site prototyping
Correct placement of interface elements increases its usability, makes the resource more attractive to users. In some cases, using the competent layout of the site, you can persuade visitors to certain actions: leave a request, subscribe to the newsletter, purchase goods, etc. You need to clearly understand what you expect from the resource, what elements should be present on each page.
Benefits of Prototyping a Site
- The prototype gives the customer a complete idea of how the site will look in the end result;
- prototyping allows you to streamline the design development process, focusing on the important elements of the interface;
- site sketch is an indispensable thing if the client does not yet fully understand what exactly he expects from the site, what functions each page will carry;
- at the prototyping stage, you can identify unnecessary elements that are best abandoned, or vice versa – add additional details to the interface;
- this process significantly reduces the amount of work of the designer to develop the project, which means it saves the customer’s money;
- having a prototype in hand, the designer and the customer more clearly represent the final result;
- prototype development involves customer involvement, contributes to more productive work, process coordination.
We provide the following services
Turnkey site prototyping
Workflow for prototyping sites
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or requirements
- Setting goals and objectives
- Creation, development of technical specifications (TOR) for the site prototype
- Creating a prototype site layout
- Approval of the site prototype
- Support and consultation from 8:00 to 23:00.