Order a turnkey company banner advertisement
Banner advertising refers to the placement of banner advertisements on Internet platforms. This helps to attract potential customers at a specific cost. A banner is an advertising message in the form of a picture or animation. Clicking on it takes you to the customer’s website. You can order effective banner advertising in the Bast web studio.
Banner Ads: Benefits
This type of advertising is an effective means of promoting a site, goods or services. Moreover, their subject matter does not matter. The following advantages of banner advertising can be distinguished:
- Individual design – the customer always has the right to choose text and graphic on the banner. Thus, it allows you to select content that will be able to interest the target audience as much as possible.
- Large coverage. When placed correctly, banner ads will provide a large user reach.
- Increases awareness. The frequent appearance of a banner of a certain company on other sites increases its recognition.
- Activation of the target audience. Banner advertising among correctly selected Cadast is an excellent result for promoting your site.
Types of Banner Ads
There are no strict standards for the size of banner ads. The first banners were 468 by 60 pixels. Now publishers offer to create banners in formats 240 x 400, 300 x 250, 300 x 600, 728 x 90 pixels. The image itself on the banner can be:
- Static. PNG format is used as a standard in advertising banners of graphic type. It is a popular bitmap format that allows you to compress images without losing quality. Static banners are simple and effective. But if the graphics on them are very heavy, the banner may take a long time to load.
- Dynamic. This type of banner can work using different technologies:
- Embedded in HTML content. In order for the user to be able to correctly see the banner, his browser must support Java applets. These advertisements take a long time to load.
- This technology was developed by Macromedia. Its essence is that when a user hovers over an ad unit, he changes the text to a picture, adds sound, etc.
- These are sets of HTML tags that form a graphic image. The image format can be different – PNG, GIF or JPEG. This type of banner ad loads quickly.
- This type of banner is adaptive, it easily adjusts to the resolution of a smartphone or other gadget. While in Flash or CGI the ad size is fixed, in HTML5 you can set any parameters. This technology automatically adjusts to the user’s platform and does not interfere with viewing the rest of the content.
Turnkey Banner Advertising Campaign
Where better to place banners
To get the most out of your banner ads, you need to choose the right ad site. The greatest interest among users is the page header. The ad stays at the top all the time, so it’s hard for a guest to miss it.
When choosing a site to advertise on banners, it is important to pay attention to its subject matter. It is desirable that its content coincides a little with your proposal. Otherwise, you run the risk of spending money on advertising that will be shown to an uninterested audience.
Banner advertising should attract the user’s attention, interest him and encourage him to follow the link to learn more about the services / goods offered. Only in this case the expenses on it will be justified, and the efficiency will be high.