Each site can be divided into 2 parts – a working one and a technical one. The working part is what the user sees when opening the page. The technical part is invisible to prying eyes, it is a set of tools that ensure the functioning of the site, its accurate, correct operation.
- Ease of maintaining the project.
- It is possible to implement any business processes, and not just those that were originally laid in the system.
- Framework is much faster.
- In terms of security, solutions on frameworks are much superior to self-written systems and comparable to CMS (as a rule, sites on frameworks are even safer).
- Also, projects based on frameworks are easily scalable and modernizable.
We develop sites on
Discuss and create an action plan
- Discussion of the goal and clarification of tasks
- Writing technical specifications to obtain 100% of the result.
- Development of the prototype Framework, 3-5 options are created.
- Signing of the contract, according to the established terms of reference.
- Design development.
- Design approval and prepayment of 70% of the cost.
- Implementation of the developed design on the site.
- Connecting the necessary functionality.
- Filling with text.
- A / B testing.
- Training your specialist in working with CMS.
- Delivery and payment of 30% of the cost.
- Domain registration.
- Purchase and setup of a hosting.
- Registration of a site in Google i Yandex search engines.
- Transfer of access to the site, domain, hosting.
TOTAL 7 EASY STEPS ON THE WAY TO SUCCESS