Order creation Landing Page turnkey, for business
This landing page is suitable for medium and large businesses. Aimed at maximizing sales. Using Landing Page and contextual advertising.
- Specific offer of goods or services.
- Maximal simple navigation Landing Page.
- Short term of page creation.
- Fast loading Landing Page.
- Possibility to place several Landing Page on one domain.
- Control of statistics, the ability to track how text and photos affect the conversion of Landing Page.
- The ability to quickly collect contacts of visitors (the form of feedback is used in this case by 30% more often).
Development time 4 – 6 days
Landing Page creation and procedure of actions.
Discuss and create an action plan
- Discussion of the goal and clarification of tasks.
- Writing a technical assignment to get a 100% result.
- Development of the Landing Page prototype, 3 to 5 variants are created.
- Signing of the contract, according to the created technical task.
Создание Landing Page.
- Development of Landing Page design.
- Approval of Landing Page design and advance payment of 70% of the cost.
- Implementation of the developed design on the site.
- Connecting the required functionality.
- Filling with text.
- А / Б testing.
- Training your specialist with CMS.
- Letting Landing Page and paying 30% of Landing Page cost.
The final stage of Landing Page creation.
- Domain registration.
- Purchase and configuration of hosting.
- Registration of a site in search engines Google i Yandex.
- Transfer of access to the site, domain, hosting.
Order creation of a selling turnkey under the key
Nowadays, selling landlords is one of the most important elements of an advertising campaign, directly affecting the conversion of interested users to real customers or customers. In the event that the main goal is to attract the attention of a potential client, effective lending will not only help keep the visitor on the page, but will also prompt him to perform the targeted action necessary to the site owner, for example, to purchase the goods or order service. There is no universal solution to this problem, but there are important recommendations that make it possible to develop such a page as effectively as possible.
How to create a selling lending: an example of a structure
Unlike other types of sites common today in the network, lending is simple enough and consists of the following elements:
- a product or service that represents a product or service;
- description of the offered goods;
- call for action;
- element of call-to-action reinforcement.
As the last element can be an announcement of the action, a coupon for a discount, a reminder that the proposal is limited. Typically, the structure of the selling landing remains unchanged, regardless of what the offer page represents.
How to make a selling landlord correctly
But compliance with the structure is not all that is necessary to consider when creating a good selling page. There are still a number of rules aimed at improving the quality of perception of the resource and, as a result, its effectiveness as a tool for increasing sales. First of all, you need to take into account the fact that the design of the ad and the page itself should be combined. The visitor of the landing, clicking on the ad, expects to see more detailed information about the product, which caused his interest. It is important that the general style, color scale, fonts, as well as the general concept of banner or teaser advertising should coincide. But in this case it is very important to observe the sense of proportion, because too bright, flashy landings, as experience shows, do not bring a good conversion. Specialists also recommend avoiding red, yellow and pink flowers. You can even say that for the selling page the rule works – “the simpler, the more effective.” Intricate fonts, vivid images, unnaturally enthusiastic statements and overly catchy headlines can have the opposite effect, diametrically opposed to what is necessary. As much as possible of specific, useful information for the consumer, as well as a description of the benefits that he will receive when buying goods – that’s one of the important components of success. The headline and subtitle supplied by the selling landings should contain brief, but understandable information about what the page is offering. Also, these elements must necessarily be a logical continuation of the advertisement or, at least, repeat its main message. Classic examples of headings and subheadings of landing page can be considered the following:
- The problem, exciting representatives of the target audience of the site;
- The benefits obtained by the customer from the purchase of goods or services, indicating the number. For example: earning 1000 dollars a day;
- Name of the product offered by the Landing Company;
- Trade offer with a mandatory mention of its uniqueness.
The image posted on the selling page plays a huge role and, it can be said, is the key. Most often, use the image of the proposed product or a photo of the person using it. A very good option is the placement of photographs with the effect before the application of the goods and after – this method contributes to the increase of confidence in the proposal. Special rules are provided for proposals of the intangible plan. In these cases, associativity is used, for example, insurance is directly related to security, training – with career growth and increased welfare. Also, the pictures of smiling people showed themselves perfectly, because it allows to increase the level of trust, perception of information and, to a certain extent, motivate to perform certain actions. In deciding the question of how to make selling lending working, you should not miss such an important moment as the description. Usually this element of the page consists of answers to questions, basic arguments that increase the trust of information, the description of shares and profitable offers. Arguments are a very responsible part of the ad text, since this is where you can find basic information about how the consumer will benefit by making a purchase or using the service offered. The main error in the compilation of the text is an attempt to transfer the advantages of the product or the main merits of the manufacturer – this usually does not interest the user, since he expects to see information about how the offer will benefit him specifically. Answers to questions are part of the text, the main purpose of which is to dispel the client’s last remaining doubts. There may be comments from customers or experts, as well as real reviews of satisfied customers. The trust in the offer is enhanced by the certificates on the page, contact information, as well as information about the company to the supplier. The content of this part depends on the nature of the proposal and can vary considerably in different cases. If the product of a medical assortment is advertised, it is not superfluous to mention that its quality is confirmed by a certificate and a license, and it is approved by the Ministry of Health. When presenting a book or a training course, it is worth paying attention to the author and posting some information about him and his activities. Finally, it must be said that a very strong incentive to buy is the mention of the limited supply, for example, that the product ends or the discount is valid the last day. This leaves no time for reflection and prompts to place an order immediately.